Submit Official Transcripts


High School 

Students who have never attended a college or university must submit an official transcript with a graduation date to the Records Office . Please contact your high school to request that the transcript be mailed to OC.


Students with a GED Certificate must submit an official copy of the General Educational Development Test (GED) (updated hyperlink) score report to the Wrangler Express Center.


Students who have attended another college or university must submit an official transcript from all colleges or universities previously attended to the Records Office.

Transcripts submitted to Odessa College become the property of Odessa College and cannot be returned to the student. Transcripts will be kept on file throughout the semester that the student initially applied, but will be destroyed if the student does not enroll.

To protect student records, Odessa College adheres to the conditions by which information about students can be released as set forth in The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended.