All financial holds must be cleared before a request is processed.

Request your official Odessa College transcript through any of the following options:

If you know your Odessa College Student ID and password, choose this option:

  • Online (with OC ID and Password): WebAdvisor
    • Paper transcript for standard mail only (FREE)

If you are unsure of your Odessa College Student ID and password, or if you attended prior to 1980, choose this option:

  • Online: National Student Clearinghouse
    • Digital, secure PDF available 24/7 (FREE)
    • Paper transcript for standard mail (FREE)
    • Paper transcript for FedEx delivery ($25 fee, payable online; orders received after 11 a.m. CST will be sent the next business day)

 You can still stop by and pick up a transcript in person!

  • In Person at the Records Office, within the Saulsbury Campus Center (Photo ID required, and still FREE)

Please direct questions to the Records Office at (432) 335-6404 or

Request Transfer Credit Evaluation of your transcript from another college:

Please Allow 1-2 Weeks for Processing (May be longer during peak periods)

getacro Adobe Reader is required to view the above form.

The Official Transcript is an official copy of the student's permanent record. Copies will be supplied upon written or E-mailed request. Odessa College does not accept transcript requests by telephone.

Currently enrolled or former students at Odessa College will receive official copies of their transcripts at no charge. A transcript request must be completed and submitted to the Records Office for the transcript to be sent. Any financial holds must be cleared before a transcript will be released. Students who wish to pick up their transcripts in person must present a valid photo identification.

A transcript of Continuing Education units earned in a noncredit course is available though the Continuing Education Office.

Transcripts submitted to Odessa College become the property of Odessa College and cannot be returned to the student. Transcripts will be kept on file throughout the semester that the student initially applied, but will be destroyed if the student does not enroll.

To protect student records, Odessa College adheres to the conditions by which information about students can be released as set forth in The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended.