Third Party Payments

Payments made on behalf of the student by a company or government entity must provide proper documentation from such entity. 

Students seeking a Police and Fire Exemption may do so by obtaining an exemption form from the Counseling Center (Help Center) and turn in to our office. 

Third Party includes:

  • Employer/Company Payments

  • Workforce/ DARS*

  • Hazlewood (Contact Financial Aid Office)

*Proper documentation and paperwork must be obtained from the Workforce and DARS office.

Contact Third Party Office Hours: M-Th 8am-5:30pm | Friday 8am-1pm

Letty Diaz
Odessa College · Student Financial Services
Saulsbury Campus Center, Room 110 
201 W University · Odessa, Texas  79764 
Phone: 432.335.6844     
Fax: 432.335.6824

For questions regarding OC VETERAN'S PROGRAM Contact:

Gloria Rangel – VA Coordinator
201 W. University
Saulsbury Campus Center, Room 202B

VA Regional Office in Muskogee, OK 1 888.442.4551