The mission of the OC Testing Center is to provide
a comprehensive testing & assessment program to
our students & members of the community. We offer
a variety of testing services designed to assist students
in meeting their educational goals. For more
info on the various tests we offer, please follow the
links at left.
Fall & Spring Hours:
Closed on Friday
Examinees will not be allowed to test if they do not have their ID:
1st Required Identification: PHOTO I.D.
Acceptable forms for your Photo I.D. include:
• Valid and Current Driver's License - NOT EXPIRED -or-
• Valid and Current Year School Identification Card with Picture and Name -or-
• School Yearbook Picture - Current Year Only - or-
• Valid and Current Passport Picture - No older than 1 year - or-
• Valid and Current Military I.D. -or-
• Valid and Current Employee I.D.
2nd Required Identification: Proof of Pre Assessment Activity if taking TSIA
This must be the actual certificate printed from your email or computer.
You are required to take a Pre Assessment Activity before you take the TSI test. Odessa College is required to document this information
No personal belongings will be allowed in the testing area. All personal belongings such as cell phones, purses, wallets, bags, jackets, caps, watches, keys, sunglasses, etc., must be left at home or in your car. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
For more info, please call us at
The Testing Center is located on the 2nd floor of the LRC in room 209. Entry is on the west side of the LRC.