WHAT is MyMathLab or MML? My Math Lab (MML) is a website that organizes
tutorials, videos, homework, quizzes, tests, and resources into learning
units for each chapter of the course. It is powered by Course Compass, not
WHERE CAN I purchase MML? To purchase an access code for MML, visit the bookstore
(915-335-6655) or order online
from the bookstore at Odessa College. Ordering online will save you more time. Simply go to
, go to bookstore and order your software.
WHAT DO I need before I start? (1) A valid email address(use
OC email address) (2) a course
(3) My Math Lab access code.
WHAT DO I do first? (1) Purchase access code (2) Register with MML (3)
Install plug-ins on all computers you will be using (4) Note all due
dates and pace yourself to complete everything on time (5) Check your
email daily. There is also a button on each class page titled
‘Orientation Presentation’ that you can watch and get ideas on the
1. Start at www.coursecompass.com or new website for future reference: www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com
2. Choose register under the student section.
3. Click 'next' on this screen
4. Make sure 'No, I am a new user' has the black dot.
Type in your six-word access code found in your software, the
school zip code (79764), and United States in the county. Click
5. Enter your course ID number given to you by the
instructor. Click 'next'
6. Enter your personal information on this screen.
Your e-mail must be valid. Enter what you want your log-in name
and password to be. Make sure you remember this because your
instructor can not access your personal password. Select and
answer a security question. If you forget your password, this
is the only way to retrieve the information. Click 'next'
7. If you get the Confirmation and Summary page you
are registered and can begin working. If you don't, look at
what is typed in red at the top of the page. That is telling
you what you need to change. Make changes and click 'next' to
see if it will take the changes. Click 'Log in now' when you
are on the Confirmation and Summary page.
Previous user who needs to enroll in a new MyMathLab course using a
(Students from Pre algebra 0371 moving on to Introductory algebra 0372):
- Go to www.coursecompass.com or new website for future reference: www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com and
click the Register button for students.
- On the Before You Start page, click Next.
- Click Yes, Look Me Up,
and enter your existing login name and password.
- Enter your new student access code.
- Enter your school zip code, select the country you live in, and
- Enter your new Course ID and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete enrollment.