These six-week, online courses start every month and are facilitated by dedicated instructors. Choose from professional training and leisure learning options.
- Go to www.ed2go.com/oc.
- Browse catalog and choose class.
- Click on class name to see class information, details, syllabus, etc.
- To register, click on "Enroll Now."
- Select a start date and "Continue."
- If new student, create an account with Ed2Go.
- Create password and fill in "Student Information."
- Continue to "Payment Option."
- Confirmation Page, click "Enter Classroom" at the bottom.
- Click "Orientation" on left hand side. Read "Message from Instructor."
- This message will tell you how and when to start your class.
|Career Training Programs
Ranging from three to six months in length, these programs may be started any time. Many include an industry certification exam and/or internship/externship opportunities. Although entirely Web-based, expert instructors provide office hours and quick answers to student questions.
- Go to www.gatlineducation.com/oc
- Browse program categories on left hand side below "Home."
- Choose a program and "Continue."
- Fill in Student Information and click "Register Now."
- Choose payment option or call 1.877.221.5151 for more information or
- Ed2go/Gatlin Financial Assistance.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from Gatlin Education explaining how to access the class.